Crediting me for my icons is important! Not just because I work hard to make them, but because it allows other people to find me and my graphics! If you don't know how, here's a quick step-by-step guide to help you out!
1) Add desired icon to your userpics!
2) Add a Keyword so you can find this icon easily when posting a comment or entry to your journal.
3) Under the "Comment:" section add "Credit goes to <lj user="icon maker's username">
4) Click the "Proceed" button.
5) There you go! You've just credited! The result will look like this:
If you want to make doubly sure it linked properly, go into your user info and click your userpics again.
I have so many textures and no idea where I got them all! There are a few places that I can credit, but I don't pay enough attenton to know where I got all my stuff. If you see a texture you like I'll do my best to dig it up for you, but that's all I can do!
Manga Coloring Tutorials
Coloring Tutorial by lerrein
Coloring in Photoshop by monochroma
Coloring Like Outou-sama by outou
Icon-sized Coloring by angeling
Coloring Tutorial by aesthetically
Coloring Tutorial II by aesthetically
YouTube Tutorial for Skin by miszxbrii
Zerochan - please note that a lot of the scans on zerochan are NSFW fanarts
Journal Layout: Fucile by das_porno_uke
Profile: Style 4 by herinia
Icon Table: Edited version of the provided tables at iconfiend100
Moodtheme: Kimi ni Todoke by nurikokoishii
cool-spectrum @ Tumblr
LAST UPDATED: 12/14/2011